Decision No28 of 28 August 2020 of National Commission for Public Health
17:05 | 28.08.2020 Category: Official
Chisinau, 28 August /MOLDPRES/- Under Article 58 of Law No10/2009 on state supervision of public health (Official Journal 2009 No 67 Article 183), as amended, at the proposal of Director of the National Agency for Public Health, starting with 16 May by Decision No10 of 15 May 2020 of the National Commission for Public Health, state of public health emergency was declared in Moldova. Following the analysis of the current epidemiological situation, as well as the assessment of the level of compliance with public health measures, the Commission decides:
1. Annex No7, Instruction on preparing to reopen and resume work of early education institutions under COVID-19 pandemic of Decision No21 of 24 July 2020 of the National Commission for Public Health is amended as follows:
1.1. Item 6 is given as follows:
“6. The number and schedule of educators and educators' assistants in groups of children will be evaluated and adjusted, in order to effectively achieve measures to prevent and control COVID-19 infection. "
1.2. Item 9 is given as follows:
“9. For the effective implementation of COVID-19 infection prevention and control measures, the activity program of the institution will be established by the administration of the early education institution, coordinated with the founder / local public authority, ensuring the conditions for minimizing the risks of infection for children and staff, sufficient time for ventilating the spaces, cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, inventory, toys and teaching materials. Parents will be advised, as far as possible, to take the child home earlier. "
2. Annex No8, Self-evaluation report on the preparation for reopening of the early education institution, of Decision No21 of 24 July 2020 of the National Public Health Commission, Section III, Parents / Children, paragraph 2 is amended as follows:
"- the child will be accompanied to and from the institution of early education, recommended by one and the same person, over the age of 16."
3. Item 9.1 of Annex, Instruction on protection measures to be applied for the organization of the activity of public and private educational institutions under COVID - 19, to Decision No26 of 21 August 2020 of the National Public Health Commission is set out as follows:
“9.1. The transportation of children / companions in the means of school transport to and from the educational institution will be organized at the capacity of the number of seats, in compliance with public health measures. "
4. Media outlet are advised to inform the public about the need for strict compliance with COVID 19 infection prevention and control measures.
5. Depending on the evolution of the epidemiological situation of COVID-19 infection, restrictive measures will be reviewed.
6. Territorial commissions of public health will ensure the revision of all approved decisions / instructions, bringing them in accordance with the Decisions of the National Commission of Public Health.
7. Failure to comply with the public health measures set forth in this Decision is danger to public health and will serve as a basis for the prosecution of contraventions and / or criminal liability of those responsible.
8. This Decision shall enter into force upon issue and shall be published on the official website of the government.
Commission Chairman, Prime Minister Ion Chicu
Commission deputy head, Minister of Health, Labor and Social Protection, Viorica Dumbraveanu
Commission secretary, director of the National Agency for Public Health Nicolae Furtuna