Decision No33 of 28 September 2020 of National Public Health Commission
08:49 | 29.09.2020 Category: Official
Chisinau, 28 September /MOLDPRES/- Under the article 55 of Law No10/2009 on state surveillance of public health (Official Journal 2009, No 67, art. 183), as amended, following the analysis of the evolution of the epidemiological situation, the National Public Health Commission finds that the epidemiological situation is unfavorable, with major negative trends recorded in certain administrative-territorial units of the country. In order to increase the efficiency of the measures applied to prevent and control COVID-19 infection and effectiveness of resource management, the National Public Health Commission decides:
1. Decision No10 of 15 May 2020 of the National Public Health Commission is repealed from 1 October.
2. Starting with 1 October 2020, state of emergency in public health is set up in the administrative-territorial units for which the degree of alert Red Code has been established, under Annex No1, based on the indicators of the risk level of SARS-CoV-2 virus transmission, presented by the National Agency for Public Health.
3. The territorial public health commissions will set up public health measures according to the Plan for the preparation and response to the new type of Coronavirus infection (COVID-19) - Version 2, in accordance with the degree of alert in the managed administrative territory.
4. Adjustment (tightening / relaxation) of public health measures related to the activity of educational institutions, medical institutions, public service institutions, public order institutions, economic agents, polling stations will be coordinated in advance with the National Public Health Commission.
5. The measures for the prevention and control of COVID-19 infection are established, according to Annex No2. The measures are to be adjusted by the National Public Health Commission according to the evolution of the epidemiological situation.
6. Public order authorities are required to continue to monitor compliance by private people and legal entities with measures to prevent and control COVID-19 infection.
7. The decisions of the National Public Health Commission are mandatory for central and local public administration authorities, private people and legal entities, regardless of the field of activity and legal form of organization.
8. The territorial commissions of public health will ensure the revision of all approved decisions /instructions, bringing them in line with the decisions of the National Public Health Commission.
9. Media representatives are advised to inform the public about the need for strict compliance with COVID infection prevention and control measures.
10.Failure to comply with the public health measures set out in this decision is danger to public health and will serve as a basis for the prosecution of contravention and / or criminal liability of the guilty persons.
11.This decision shall enter into force upon issue and shall be published on the official website of the government.
Commission Chairman, Prime Minister Ion Chicu
Commission deputy head, Minister of Health, Labor and Social Protection Viorica Dumbraveanu
Commission secretary, acting director of the National Agency for Public Health Vasile Gustiuc
Level of alert on administrative-territorial units and measures to prevent and control COVID-19 infection, applicable at national level can be read at the following link: https://gov.md/sites/default/files/hotarire_cnesp_nr._33_din_28.09.2020.pdf