Moldova's commercial centres to resume working on Saturdays, Sundays
17:43 | 05.03.2021 Category: Official
Chisinau, 5 March /MOLDPRES/ - The Extraordinary Public Health Commission (CNESP) today approved the resumption of the work of the commercial centres on Saturdays and Sundays, with the observance of certain conditions. Thus, the shops will work in accordance with the provisions from the Instruction on the measures of prevention and control of the Covid-19 infection, the government’s communication and protocol department has reported.
Thus, the managers of the commercial centres will be obliged to monitor the employees’ health condition, strictly make the thermometry of each visitor and allow their access to the building only by wearing protection masks. The entry into the shop will be restricted for the people showing fever symptoms. Also, people will be allowed to enter the commercial centres based on the norm 1 visitor/four square metres of free commercial space.
The new norms concerning the work of the commercial centres were beforehand discussed and accepted by their representatives.
The territorial extraordinary public health commissions will ensure the submission of the weekly reports to CNESP on measures of prevention and control of the COVID-19 infection, implemented in the administrative area managed. In the eastern districts, where the red code of alert is established, measures of preventing the infection with Covid-19 infection will be implemented, such as:
1. restricting residents’ movement and isolation at home;
2. banning the mass meetings, including of the kind of cultural, scientific, artistic, sports or entertainment activities with people’s physical participation;
3. providing of only the essential (vital) services;
4. prohibition of non-essential visits to public interests units (bank, post office, etc.) ;
5. adjusted and only essential medical assistance services;
6. establishment of the online education.