ro ru en

State
News
Agency

Republica Moldova 30 de ani de independență

Agricultural business associations to benefit from grants of up to 60 thousand euros

13:05 | 01.04.2021 Category: Economic

Chisinau, 1 April /MOLDPRES/- Chamber of Commerce and Industry, as a member of the Organic Agriculture and Wine Consortium invites the Business Associations of the Republic of Moldova to apply for grant competitions launched by the EU4Business: Connecting Companies (EU4BCC) project. The deadline for submitting applications for funding is 30 April.

The project aims to support sustainable economic development and job creation in the Eastern Partnership countries, helping small and medium-sized enterprises to grow in particular by promoting trade; encouraging domestic investment; encouraging trade links with European Union companies.

The project will provide the business associations from Eastern Partnership countries and EU member states with 12 grants for the organic farming and 11 grants for the wine sector, for organizing more activities. 

Any grant must amount to a maximum of 60 thousand euros. The co-financing of EUROCHAMBRES will represent 95% of the final real budget. The remaining 5% must be co-financed by applicants, from their own resources.

The implementation period is from 1 July 2021 to 15 June 2022. However, given the potential impact that the COVID-19 pandemic could have on the implementation of the program, the deadline can be extended.

 

 

photo icon

Any material published on the website of the Public Institution ’’A.I.S. Moldpres’’ (Moldpres News Agency) is intellectual peoperty of the Agency, protected by the copyright. The taking over or/and use of these materials will be made only with the Agency’s agreement and with compulsory reference to source.