Instruction No 6 of Moldova's Commission for Emergency Situations from 22 April 2021
16:58 | 22.04.2021 Category: Official
In accordance with the Article 22 of the Law No 212/2004 on the regime of the state of emergency, of siege and of war, Article 2 of the Parliament Decision No 49/2021 on the declaring of the emergency state, points 6-9 from the regulation of the Commission for Emergency Situations (CSE), approved through the Government Decision No 1340/2001, CSE
1. Through derogation from the Article 6 of the Law No 160/2011 on the regulation through authorization of the entrepreneurial activity, the validity of the authorizations of authorized electrician, authorizations on electro-technical laboratories and the authorization coupons to the electric security group, which expired or are to expire on the emergency state period, are extended till the expiration of the emergency state.
2. The sub-points 4.1-4.3 of the Instruction No 1 from 1 April 2021 of Moldova’s Commission for Emergency Situations are abrogated as of 26 April 2021.
3. The resumption of the education process, with the physical presence of pupils/students from the vocational and higher education institutions is allowed staring from 26 April 2021, for carrying out the training probationary, practical classes and evaluation sessions which cannot be held online, with the strict observance of the public health norms as to the control and prevention of the COVID-19 infection.
4. CSE allows the resumption:
4.1. as of 26 April 2021 – of the cultural actions held in open air by the theatre institutions accredited by the Education, Culture and Research Ministry (MECC), with the observance of the public health measures on the prevention and control of the COVID-19 infection;
4.2. starting from 2 May 2021 – of the cultural actions held in open air by the theatre and concert institutions and movie theatres, accredited by MECC, with the observance of the public health measures on the prevention and control of the COVID-19 infection;
4.3. as of 2 May 2021 – of the activities with the presence of audience inside the theatre and concert institutions at a capacity of up to 30 per cent of all number of places, with the strict observance of the public health measures on the prevention and control of the COVID-19 infection.
5. On the period 25 April - 11 May 2021, the activity of the religious cults as regards the organization of religious meetings, officiating services and collective prayers, as well as other traditional religious events will be held outside the churches (in open air), by keeping the physical distance of 1.5 metres between people and with the observance of the measures on the prevention and control of the COVID-19 infection.
6. The period of enjoying the unemployment benefit, established in the conditions of the point 6.2 from the Instruction No 2 of Moldova’s Commission for Emergency Situations from 8 April 2021, is not included in the length of pensionable service.
7. The non-observance of the provisions/measures set by the Commission for Emergency Situations of Moldova represents danger for the public health and will serve as reason for calling the guilty people to contravention and/or criminal account.
8. The present instruction enters into force at the moment of its issuance and is published on the Government’s official webpage.
Acting Prime Minister, chairman of the Commission AURELIU CIOCOI