Decision No54 of 29 April 2021 of National Public Health Commission
10:02 | 30.04.2021 Category: Official
Under the Article 55 of Law No10/2009 on state surveillance of public health (Official Journal of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No67, art. 183), with subsequent amendments, following the analysis of the evolution of the epidemiological situation, the National Public Health Commission finds that the epidemiological process still has negative trends.
In order to regulate the measures for prevention and control of COVID-19 infection in Moldova, the National Public Health Commission
1. Starting with 29 April 2021, in the administrative-territorial units for which the Red Code alert level was established, based on the incidence indicator with COVID-19 in the last 14 days higher than 100 cases per 100 thousand population, the state of emergency in public health is established by the territorial commissions of public health.
2. Territorial Public Health Commissions will set the public health measures according to the Plan for preparation and response to new type Coronavirus infection (COVID-19) - Version 2, in accordance with the alert in the managed administrative territory, approved by Decision No30 of 11 September 2020 of the National Public Health Commission.
3. COVID-19 infection prevention and control measures shall be established in accordance with the Annex.
4. The measures are to be adjusted by the National Public Health Commission depending on developments in the epidemiological situation.
5. The commission's decisions are mandatory for central and local public administration authorities, private people and legal entities, regardless of the field of activity and the legal form of organization.
6. Media representatives are advised to inform the public about the provisions of this decision, correct information campaign of people on vaccination and need to comply with measures to prevent and control COVID-19 infection.
7. Failure to comply with the mandatory public health measures set out in this decision is a danger to public health.
8. This Decision shall enter into force upon issue and shall be published on the official website of the Government.
Chairman of the Commission, Acting Prime Minister Aureliu CIOCOI
Deputy head of the Commission, State Secretary of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection Igor CUROV
Secretary of the Commission, Acting Director of the National Agency for Public Health Vasile GUȘTIUC
COVID-19 infection prevention and control measures applicable at national level can be found at: https://gov.md/sites/default/files/hotarire_cnesp_nr._54_din_29.04.2021_red.pdf