Moldovan electoral body sets monthly amount of subsidies for political parties
15:47 | 09.08.2021 Category: Political
Chisinau, 9 August /MOLDPRES/- The Central Electoral Commission has set the monthly amount of subsidies from the state budget for August - December 2021 for political parties.
The amount was established at today's extraordinary meeting according to the legal provisions and is distributed as follows:
- 30% - political parties in proportion to the performance obtained in the parliamentary elections;
- 7.5% - political parties in proportion to the women actually elected in the parliamentary elections;
- 5% - political parties in proportion to the young people actually elected in the parliamentary elections.
Thus, by the CEC decision, the amount of the monthly subsidy was established, as follows:
- for each valid vote cast in the 11 July parliamentary elections - 0.5828916 lei;
- for each woman actually elected in 11 July elections - 5 336.0156500 lei;
- for each young person actually elected in 11 July elections - 8,8933.3593750 lei.
Subsidies allocated from the state budget will be transferred, monthly, to bank accounts opened for this purpose by political parties.