New local elections to be held in ten rural localities on 15 May
13:21 | 25.01.2022 Category: Political
Chisinau, January 25 / MOLDPRES /- New local elections will be held in ten rural localities on 15 May.
At today's meeting, the Central Electoral Commission took note of the notification of mayor of Lozova village, Straseni district, on meeting of the conditions for the legal dissolution of the local council, which did not meet in meetings for six consecutive months, and set May 15 for new local elections for Lozova Communal Council.
Earlier, the central electoral authority established the holding, on the same day, of the new local elections for the election of mayors in nine localities in the country:
- Ghetlova commune, Orhei district;
- Horodiște commune, Rezina district;
- Zastânca village, Soroca district;
- Moara de Piatră village, Drochia district;
- Tătărești village, Straseni district,
- Glinjeni village, Falesti district;
- Păulești village, Călărași district;
- Alexăndrești commune, Râșcani district;
- Zăicani village, Rascani district.