Norms of nourishment for patients of pediatric institutions, food package for blood donors increased by 25 per cent in Moldova
17:14 | 29.09.2022 Category: Official
Chisinau, 29 September /MOLDPRES/ - The cabinet of ministers today approved a 25-per cent increase in the norms of supply with food products of patients from seven pediatric public sector institutions subordinated to the Health Ministry, the government’s communication and protocol department has reported.
It is about the following institutions:
* Republican Centre of Rehabilitation for Children, Chisinau;
* Centre of Placement and Rehabilitation for Early Age Children, Chisinau;
* Centre of Temporary Placement and Rehabilitation for Children, Balti;
* Centre of Recovery for Children, Ceadar-Lunga;
* Phthisio-pneumological Centre of Rehabilitation for Children, Cornesti;
* Phthisio-pneumological Centre of Rehabilitation for Children, Tarnova;
* Rehabilitation Centre for Children, Sergeevka, Ukraine.
At the same time, to the same extent, decision-makers will increase also the food package for the donors who give blood and sanguine components for free at the National Blood Transfusion Centre.
The amendments deal only with the institutions financed from the state budget, the food products of which is approved through fixed tariffs. The provisions do not refer to the nourishment of patients from the public medical and sanitary institutions, involved in the system of Mandatory Health Insurances, whose nourishment is not regulated through strict tariffs. The increase in the norms of expenses by 25 per cent came from the cumulative level of the consumer price index.