Decision No 22 of Moldova's National Extraordinary Public Health Commission from 31 July 2020
18:09 | 31.07.2020 Category: Official
Chisinau, 31 July /MOLDPRES/ - In accordance with the Article 58 from the Law No 10/2009 on the state supervision of the public health (Official Journal, 2009, No 67, article 183), with the subsequent amendments, at a proposal by the director of the National Public Health Agency, starting from 16 May, through the Decision No 10 from 15 May 2020 of the National Extraordinary Public Health Commission (CNESP), emergency state in the public health sector was declared all over Moldova.
After analyzing the present epidemiological situation, as well as assessing the level of observance of the public health measures, CNESP
1. The activity of swimming pools is banned on the period of the emergency state in the public health sector, except for the sports swimming pools, authorized for holding trainings and sports competitions, under internal order by the Education, Culture and Research Ministry, at a request of the specialized federations, depending on the level of the sport entity meeting the sanitary and epidemiological norms of prevention and control of the COVID-19 infection.
2. The restrictive measures will be revised, depending on the evolution and tendency of the epidemiological situation of the COVID-19 infection.
3. The territorial extraordinary public health commissions will ensure the revising of all decisions/instructions approved, bringing them in line with the decisions by the National Extraordinary Public Health Commission of Moldova.
4. The non-observance of the public health measures, set forth in the present Decision, represents danger for the public health and will serve as reason for calling the guilty people to contravention/criminal account.
5. The present Decision enters into force starting the moment of its issuance and is published on the government’s official webpage.
Prime Minister, chairman of the Commission Ion Chicu
Health, Labour and Social Protection Minister, deputy chairwoman of the Commission Viorica Dumbraveanu
Secretary of the Commission Nicolae Furtuna