Moldovan acting PM points out problems triggered by young people in emergency state
Chisinau, 13 April /MOLDPRES/ - A worrying tendency is recorded in this emergency state as regards the young people, who prefer to stay on terraces from fuel supply stations placed at the outskirts of settlements. Acting Prime Minister Aureliu Ciocoi today evening made statements to this effect after a meeting of the single command centre of the emergency state.
„These young people are strongly exposed to the risk of infection and afterwards of contaminating the close people – parents, grandparents, relatives, etc.,’’ the acting PM said.
According to the official, who made reference to the Interior Ministry (MAI), on the whole, fines worth 4.5 million lei were imposed, of which 1.2 million lei has been already paid.
As for the observance of the martial hour, about 70 official reports have been compiled in the last days. Aureliu Ciocoi said that the infringements in this respect were committed preponderantly on Fridays and Saturdays. The acting prime minister specified, referring to MAI, that most infringements were in the charge of young people who in the week-end ‘’go to rented flats and cottages, where parties are held during the martial hours.’’
In the context, Aureliu Ciocoi called on the residents to responsibility and order.
In the last 24 hours, 4,352 samples have been processed in Moldova and 544 cases of infection with the new-type coronavirus were confirmed. As many as 242,364 COVID-19 cases have been registered in Moldova so far. At the same time, the Health, Labour and Social Protection Ministry informs about the registration of another 29 deaths triggered by COVID-19 and 5,438 people have died of coronavirus in all.
Government accepts resignation of Director of State Agency on Intellectual Property
PHOTO // Teachers protest at Government, demanding salary increases from September 1
Moldovan citizens residing in Latvia to be able to exchange driving licences without additional exams
PHOTO GALLERY // Preparations for Military Parade on 27 August: Veterans and soldiers hold last rehearsals to mark 35 years since proclamation of Independence of the Republic of Moldova
Republic of Moldova digitalized 70 percent of public services: savings estimated at over 850 million lei in 2025
Energy compensation to be available again this year
Government Spokesperson about request for pay raise for teachers: Government to present identified solutions as soon as possible
Braniște commune, Râșcani district invests in clean water and waste management with residents' involvement
VIDEO // Defence Minister about crash of aircraft in Talmaza: Russia's hostile activities against Ukraine also endanger Moldova
Chronicle of INDEPENDENCE // We stood in front of Soviet tanks – memories of day that proved generation’s courage
PHOTO // Initial police findings: aircraft crashed in Talmaza shows characteristics similar to drone-missile
VIDEO // UPDATE // Explosion near Talmaza
VIDEO // Around 500 town halls adopted voluntary amalgamation decisions
Former President of Gagauzia People’s Assembly sentenced to eight years in prison by South Court of Appeal judges
Border crossing between Ukraine and Moldova attacked by drones
Prime Minister and UNDP Representative approach cooperation priorities
CFM: Moldovan farmers have priority for grain transport by rail
Five former officers convicted for illegal interception of communications of activists, journalists, politicians
Over 120 officials, staff trained on integrity standards and access to public interest information
ARMENPRESS: Armenia to provide medical treatment for Gaza children
MAI: Drone debris of Geran type discovered near Giurgiulești
VIDEO // Energy Minister: Situation regarding fuel supply continues to improve
President condemns Russian attacks on Ukraine: Much greater pressure must be brought to bear on Russia to put end to these actions
Prime Minister to young people of diaspora: Stay connected to Moldova – great advantage for you
Parliament convenes in extraordinary session: standing bureau approves agenda of meetings
VIDEO // Environment Ministry advocates for modern waste management centers instead of unauthorized dumpsites
A Book From You – A World for Me campaign launched by UNICEF and Ministry of Education and Research: book donations for kindergartens across country
Two drone incidents recorded near Moldova–Ukraine border in Giurgiulești
UPDATE // Heavy traffic at Leușeni–Albița border crossing point cleared
Working visit by Government State Secretary for Reintegration to educational institutions in Coșnița